Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday Cat Blogging:Rico "Sticky Paws" Loco

So I am working and Rico is playing at my feet when I look down I see he has a paperclip.

"No, baby that is not a cat toy", I say and take it away.

A few minutes later, he goes trotting by like he has just captured prey and sure enough he has a paper clip again.

Now, the first one is still sitting next to me and now I am looking to see if I had spilled some clips on the floor somewhere.
I take it away and give him a mousie.
Well,
It was not long until the little shit dropped something at my feet.

A paper clip.

Now it took me long enough, but realized I needed to watch him to see where he is so happily stealing my office supplies from.
I sure don't want to be running him to the animal ER from him choking on or swallowing a stupid paper clip for goodness sake.


OH No, bad kitty

So now I will just have to remember to keep the paperclips in the cabinet.


OK, make that the drawer.

If you want to see Rico Loco's side of the story, it's right HERE


See all the helpful pets today at the Friday Ark
Then
It's all cats at Creatures of the Earth for Sunday's Carnival of Cats


No comments: