Monday, September 25, 2006

Work Related: ASAP

A client sends me an email, she would like to see a specific property ASAP. Well, the name is familiar, so I go into my data base and sure enough this is a client I worked closely with at the beginning of the year and then she kind of vanished on me.
Now I try not to take that personally, but....Well that is a whole 'nother post.
anyways......

Wow! I think, she has it together now and we are going to buy something at long last.

So I give her a quick call, Does she want me to set an appointment for this evening?
Oh, no she cannot go today.
Tomorrow then?
Oh, no she does not have time tomorrow but she will get back to me.

So the point of asking for an appointment ASAP was what?
I guess she doesn't have it together yet after all....Ha.

No comments: