Saturday, December 15, 2007

Work Related: Sticking it Out

WELL.... I just paid my 2008 dues to the National Assoc of Realtors, the Texas Assoc of Realtors and the Houston Assoc of Realtors.

THEN.... also had to pay for another year subscription on my Lock Box Key and added the insurance for it just in case I drop the darn thing one too many times.

AND....I just finished an incredibly boring and expensive Property Management Class and to satisfy my 30 hours of mandatory continuing education so I could .....

ALSO..... pay the Texas Real Estate Commission to renew my license for another year.

NOW.....I haven't really had that bad of a year sales wise, but am still catching up paying off household deficits from last year which really sucked.

I'm looking forward to the fresh start, actually and appreciate the support I have gotten from friends and family.

SO....Thanks :)

No comments: