Saturday, December 06, 2008

Work Related: My Second Worst Fear Comes to Pass

I'm showing this house today and as I open the door I say.
"They didn't tell me if this is vacant or not, so let me knock first"
So,
I do knock, then retrieve the key and slowly open the door.
I see there is stuff, so I loudly announce our presence not once but THREE times.
Then,
I turn to my client and say
"one of my biggest fears is finding someone asleep in a bed"
Well,
I reach the master ahead of the clients and guess what I found?
YUP...you guessed.

Now, maybe you are wondering what my first worst greatest fear is?
So I will tell you.
It's finding a dead body in a closet.

I'll let you know....

2 comments:

Melli said...

Ohhhhhh jeez! Don't they set up certain TIMES for showing -- like between the hours of such and such? That's crazy! Bad time for EVERYbody! Ugh...

Hootin Anni said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm not touching this post with a comment I want to make. Nope, nope, nope...not gonna do it.