Friday, August 12, 2005

Real Estate School

I have resisted posting about school in the case I fail it.
Today is my last day of the required State Classes and am I glad to be through with them. The classes have been comprised entirely of women, most of which are around my age and like me, looking for a career change. Many of them have college under their belt and will go on from this point to take the state exam and a couple others like me, are required to get 60 hours more education before we are allowed to test. Some of these lucky ladies already have a real estate job waiting and others, like me, have not got that far yet. It was easy to bond with these lovely women, I even found a couple of fellow shoe fanatics.
I wish all of us the best of luck in what the future brings.
PJ:)

No comments: