Thursday, October 20, 2005

Real Estate School

I'm so annoyed.
2 of my certificates of class completion have my initials on them, and not my full name.
TREC (Texas Real Estate Commission) says they need to be remade.
No problem, I drove all the way to the north side of Houston with them to the main campus last Thursday.
They said the computer was down and they would mail them the next day.
They needed me to leave the originals....*ack*.
They were kinda rude, like it is MY fault they did not make them out correctly in the first place.
Well......
It's been a week now, and no certificates.
Now, these people never answer the phone....Leave a message...BLEEP.

I am giving them one more day to return my call, or have those papers in my mail box.
Don't make me drive the Beltway to come up there again, folks.

In the mean time, I am trying to devote a couple of hours a day to practice testing online and re-reading my text books and notes.
Today, is Texas Real Estate Contracts.

Rhett says.......BOR-ING!!

rhett

No comments: