Thursday, November 17, 2005

Shopping: Photo Christmas Cards

I almost ordered cards from ShutterFly but thought $1.43 each seemed a little high, so decided to check around first.
Walmart Photos offers photo cards at a very low price along with the choice of having them mailed to your home or picking them up at your local Walmart.
I ordered a few using this last year picture of Rhett just to see the quality.



The style I chose was only 33 cents per card and I chose home delivery for $2.10.
I'm looking forward to seeing them.

Update: the cards came today, 11/22. They look nice but are printed on that slick photo paper all over and will be hard to sign. Maybe I can just sign the back or something

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya ##NAME##, just thought I'd say great post titled ##TITLE##. I'm looking for ##LINK## and I ended up here accidentally but I will make sure I return soon. Looking for in addition will keep me busy for a few hours.