Sunday, April 30, 2006

Tagged: Rafe N Rhett

We ran across a cute kitty meme at Insanity Prevails

If you are a cat or have a cat consider your self tagged and we hope you will leave us the link with a comment so we can visit you.

boyz

1. What's your favorite food?

Rafe:
The wet kind with the gravy, it there is not gravy, then it is the wrong kind
Rhett:
treats, treats and treats

2. What is your favorite toy?

Rafe: Toys are for babycats, but I have been known to swat at a jingle ball once in awhile
Rhett: small toys that I can carry around easily are my favorite and Rafe lied he plays with pipe cleaners, I saw him playing.

3. What is your best trick?

Rafe: Yeah, right
Rhett: I play fetch, and I jump up to catch my toys

4. What is your favorite human trick?

Rafe:
I beg for human food until they give in then do not eat any
Rhett: I play hide and they play seek.

5. What human rule do you break often?

Rafe:
I can defeat the babycat locks on the cabinet and let Rhett in to play with the TP
Rhett:
I like to sit on the eating table, that is a dumb rule anyways

6. What do you wish your human knew about you?

Rafe:
I wish I could tell her why anyone would leave such a wonderful kitty at the shelter
Rhett:
I wish I could tell her why I am not a lap cat, she always wants to hold me and I am just too busy for that

7. What are you glad your human does NOT know about you?

Rafe:
Sometimes I do stuff that Rhett gets the blame for
Rhett:
You do?

No comments: