Saturday, September 24, 2005

Today..

It looks good for Galveston today, real good.
I am checking the Bayou Vista and Omega Bay message boards in the hopes someone can get in there and report the status of our neighborhood.
Now, I just want to go home.
I'll update if I hear anything...PJ:)

Update 1:
Galveston is not allowing residents to return, but Bayou Vista and LaMarque is.
There is no electric, however.
It is too late to leave for home today, but we are considering getting up very early in the AM and trying to get home on the back roads.
We were not able to purchase any gas cans, I think every gas can in TX is sold out.
Hopefully we will be able to find gas on the way.
Surely the stations will be replenished by tommorrow.
Maybe they will have the electric fixed too.
I want to go home!

Update 2:
One of John's co-workers was able to check on the house and it is A-OK.
We are so grateful.
This will be my last post until we get home and back online.
Hopefully we won't be without electric long.
PJ:)

No comments: