Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Apprentice: My Take on Who's Left

We are down to five candidates on NBC's The Apprentice.

These are just MY opinions, feel free to leave your own in the comments


Allie: I think it was Tammy that said Allie is like a bulldog. True she is aggressive, but sometimes overly emotional and that may be her downfall in these final tasks.

Roxanne: Roxanne on the other hand seems rather UN-emotional.
I think she will need to demonstrate more passion in the coming weeks to pull ahead.

Tammy
: Tammy is the quiet one, the peacemaker.
I like her, but wonder if she is strong enough to pull off a win.

Sean
: Sean seems like a strong candidate, but I can't help but wonder why he wants this job.
I think he would be happier riding off with Tammy into the sunset.

Lee: What can you see about Lee?
He's young and smart and wants to work for Donald Trump.
Unless he makes a major mistake, I think he'll have the job.

No comments: