Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Catching up....

Katrina:
Galveston is taking in 5,000 survivors onto the cruise ships today.
I can't help but wonder how our "own" homeless population feels about this.

Update: ABC news is reporting a delay.
The evacuees do not want to leave the Astrodome


On a personal note:

My last group of classes start at the end of this month, but I have been afraid to register until I hear from the Federal Grand Jury if I have been chosen to serve. I hope they hurry up, I hate to pay for this stuff then not be able to attend. I am thinking I need to get a part-time job while I am finishing up my schooling and preparing for the state licensing exam.
I've heard the Grand Jury pays 40.00 a day, not a lot but it would help.
Now, I don't know if I want to be chosen or not...

PJ:)

No comments: