Friday, December 16, 2005

The Apprentice: The Finale

Both Teams overcame their respective challenges and had successful events, just as we knew they would.
Rebecca and Randal prepare to fight out the final boardroom on live TV.
Now..I don't think anyone was surprised to hear Trump say to Randal, your hired!
What was surprising is that The Donald then asked Randal should he hire Rebecca too?
Randal didn't even think his answer over.
"I think you should hire only one, Mr. Trump"
And Rebecca just kept smiling....wow that girl is tough.

Thanks to everyone who read, commented to and linked to my Apprentice ramblings this season.
and..
Congrats to you Randal fans.
I was really pulling for Rebecca at the end and think Trump would have done well to bring someone her age and caliber into his organization.
Well, he didn't ask what I think did he?

No comments: